Our IP Transit service enables you to leverage our world class 10Gb/s Ethernet network with over 1TB/s of capacity and our extensive peering infrastructure for worldwide, lightning-fast transit.
Our large-scale, high-performance network is capable of managing large amounts of traffic with speed and reliability. Traffic is delivered over a private Ethernet backbone combining full route announcements over Tier 1 provider networks and over a thousand peers.
- Full Internet-Wide Route
- Leverages Our Existing Internet Flow Profile
- Port Locations in North America, South America and Europe
- 24x7x365 Network Operations Center with quality customer service
- Direct Access to Leading ISPs and MSOs
- Low Pricing
- Flexible Configurations that Work
- Convenient Access at Multi-Carrier Facilities
- Content "Hungry" Peers and Large Amounts of Internet Content On-Net
We offer some of the industry's most sophisticated tools for managing routing, monitoring traffic and controlling routing announcements. Our IP Transit service uses leading monitoring solutions and proprietary monitoring software, including an extensive toolset that gives you fine-grained control over route announcements. These tools are designed to avoid network congestion and deliver exceptional user experiences.
We also provide variable, ratio-based (push/pull) pricing for customers with a large amount of pull content.